Friday, June 12, 2009

Episode 3:- Petaling Street charcoal hokkien mee

I just had the Petaling Street Hokkien mee as my dinner. This hokkien mee stall was introduced recently in the Astro AEC show "taste with jason or ah xian ren qing wei". Located in the heart of china town kuala lumpur......u must be sure that this place will be flock by tourists. Even though highly recommended by the hokkien mee lovers...I found the taste was rather bland and too much of dark soy sauce is being used. Anyway its just my humble opinion and preference....some might just love this version of hokkien mee.



Perhaps I have start to believe that the so called "famous" hokkien mee's in town is just normal & blant dark soy sauce fried mee! Still way better, more delicious & good pricing "tall man hokkien mee" beats some of the more well known contestant for the number 1 hokkien mee in Malaysia!

#previous post:- Ahwa@jln 222 charcoal hokkien mee

No comments: