Thursday, September 30, 2010

Long Breakaway

It's been more than 10 days since my last tweet & blogs......have been working on lately with work, friends outing and so on. I am really looking forward to visit Loei, Thailand or more specifically North Eastern Thailand. My destination is the tranquil & sleepy town of Chang Khan separated only by a river from Laos. I'll be spending a few days here before embarking on my 2nd backpacking trip this year once again to Laos....but this time is Phongsaly!! The northern most of Laos bordering China & Vietnam. A town full of different tribe but main group being the Mengla which origin from China! Hopefully weather is good and I can take some nice photos to be share with the readers here! Mean time tune in for my last chapter of TransIndochina.....The city of Luang Prabang.....and my first ever flight with Laos Airlines on the all new ATR 72-500 Turboprop plane!! Cheers...!!! 

No comments: