Saturday, September 11, 2010

The ancient city of Angkor ( Day 5 & 6 15 & 16-Feb-2010)

After my Visit to Cambodia in the previous year(2009).....I am back again to Siem Reap again......amid a little bit different this time around because.....I am a backpacker or flashpacker! Well not going into very much details on this stop of my journey as most of the info on this famous place is all over the internet. Therefore I think it would be much better if I share with you what I have seen in Siem Reap myself. Basically I am a veteran in Siem Reap having been here for the past 5 years and each  time with different group of people. How amazing it was.......:) Without wasting much time and I am much better equipped this time around with my Nikon DSLR and Sigma lens....I am all out to shoot until I drop! Here it goes:-

Faces of Cambodia Part 2


















Lotus Flower lake in Siem Reap


























Lotus Flower lake in Siem Reap #2


















Local boatman in Tonle Sap lake, Siem Reap


















Evening at Tonle Sap lake


















Evening at Tonle Sap lake #2




















Fisherman in Tonle Sap lake


























Angkor Wat


















3 buddies in Angkor Wat


















Angkor Wat In the water


























Angkor Bayon faces


























Buddha face inside a tree


























Kids selling souvenirs 


























Small kid & Riel


Remarks:- The above photos was taken at Tonle Sap lake and around Angkor Wat complex. These was some of my favorites photo taken during this stop on my Transindochina 2010 journey. Our pit stop in Siem Reap on day 5 & 6 of our journey was mostly spend on visiting interesting & historical places such as the Ex-7 wonders of the world Angkor Wat, the gigantic Tonle Sap, the Angkor night market, the old market and so on. 

No comments: