Friday, September 10, 2010

City & town visited in Thailand till date!

After more than 10 years traveling in the land of smile and counting, I've start to lost count of places that I've visited. Therefore, I think it is better for me to record it here so that I'll have my own reference in the future.Truly I've visited quite a number of Thai'c city & town......and here goes the list:-

1) Bangkok 2) Chiang Mai 3) Chiang Rai 4) Korat 5) Hatyai 6) Khon Kaen 7) Udon Thani

8) Trang  9) Koh Samui 10) Betong 11) Lamphun 12) Mae Sai 13) Ching Dao
                                     
14) Aranpayprathet 15) Nongkai 16) Phattalung 17) Pai 18) Krabi

 19) Songkla 20) Samoeng 21) Ayutthaya 22) Pattaya 23) Phuket 24) Golok

 25) Hua Hin 26) Cha-Am 27) SanKhampheng 28) Doi Saket 29) Saraphi

Remarks:- list will be updated regularly and I am looking to add a few new city and town when I am traveling to Loei ( Swiss of Thailand)  next month.

No comments: