Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tiger Kingdom @ Mae Rim, Thailand

My First ever body to body encounter with an adult tiger.......proved to be an experience of a life time! I lay on the stomach of a tiger.......for the first time.....touch a tiger for a first time....and of course.......it was my closest face to face action with a tiger! Got to say....it was great...and I am a cat family lover! here it goes...what actually happened on that day!



 



 

 







 

 

Tiger Kingdom is located in Mae Rim, Chiang Mai.(nearby Orchid farm & on the same way to Queen Sikrit Botanical garden) About 15 minutes drive from the city and almost everyone know this place. Its a bit touristy but that was the closet you can get with a tiger...huge one I mean! If you are afraid of the big one....those cutey & baby cubs are waiting for you to pamper them! Drop by if you are visiting Chiang Mai....there is a cafe here serving average and slightly pricey food!

1 comment:

not your ordinary blogger; said...

not sure if i am too late...skip pattaya and go all the way to hua hin, cha am, koh samed, koh chang and so on.......pattaya is a men paradise...if u know what I mean here! have a great trip.