Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New year New Start New Journey New Discoveries!

It's already 7 days in the year of Tiger.....It's a beginning of year 2010....and I am looking forward for my first trip in this year......a trip back to Chiang Mai. Shortly after this trip I'll be on my first ever backpacking trip covering Vietnam,Cambodia,Laos & North Eastern Thailand. I am really anticipating for this trip. The next trip would be Jogyakarta,Indonesia in May....and Chiang Mai revisit again in July! The month of September will bring me to Australia....well on my twin city mission ( Melbourne & Adelaide) Then it would be all the way for a final trip somewhere in December......destination not confirm yet at this moment! Well life is short.......do it before it is too late! Live without regrets!

No comments: