Thursday, January 28, 2010

Litlle cozy hideaway nearby Thapae gate, Chiang Mai

Every time when I visit this lovely city.......I'll look for new place for coffee, cakes & free wifi. I was introduced by my Thai friend to this lovely garden cafe in a secluded & quiet soi nearby Thapae gate. The environment was great, the price is cheap & the service is attentive although a bit slow when the cafe is crowded by the locals. This cafe serve alcoholic & non alcoholic drinks plus simple but delicious Thai food! Strongly recommended when you are in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Here are how the cafe looks like:-



 

 

 

 







 

Remarks:- The only thing I forget is the name of this lovely place. I guess I'll post the name & address of this cafe once I get it from my friend. Hopefully I'll be back here again when I visit CM next month.  

No comments: