Monday, December 28, 2009

What do you need when traveling alone? My top 5 MUST have!

What do you need when you are traveling alone? Well my experience told me what I must bring! First of all you need a good backpack....as you gonna carry it so often! My recommendations are popular brand such as deuter, karinor, lowe alpine and so on. Secondly you need a pair of good sneaker....well I always walk with my converse all star! Thirdly you need a substantial amount of cash preferably in US Dollar as it is widely acceptable worldwide! Next you need your credit card for emergency usage just in case you are running out of cash! Remember to have a mobile phone with international roaming service so you can inform your family members where exactly you are! or I used my netbook to communicate regularly with family members and friends.

MY TOP 5 gadget I MUST HAVE!


1) my Lowe alpine 55 +10 liters backpack 
2) my pair of converse all star
3) my lenovo S-10 netbook
4) my Sony Ericsson mobile phone
5) my Nikon D-60 dslr camera and accessories packed inside my lowepro fastpack 250



Remarks:- most importantly I must have enough cash with me whenever I am traveling alone anywhere in this world!