Sunday, December 27, 2009

Photography session in Betong, Thailand

I just went to Betong, Thailand recently after some work related business in Penang. As I just hooked up with my latest lover....hehe...my I just went to Betong, Thailand recently after some work related business in Penang. As I just hooked up with my latest lover....hehe...my Nikon D60...I decided to spare some precious time with her. Below are some of the photos I've taken in Winter Flower Garden, Piyamit tunnel & Betong hot spring. Feel free to comment and any positive advise will be listen carefully.



 

 

 








 




These are some of the photo's I've taken during my 3 days 2 nights stay in Betong, Thailand.

Remarks: I am looking forward for the delivery of my Tokina 12-24mm ATX PRO DX 2 wide angle lens before my trip to Chiang Mai in January 2010 and TransIndochina trip in February 2010. Looking forward for more crazy snapping spree in the near future! I love my Nikon D60!