Saturday, December 26, 2009

Trans Indochina 2010 #Update 7

The moment of truth is near....we are just 48 days away from our Transindochina 2010 tour. As final preparation is progressively ongoing....we shall be ready by end of January 2010. Our limited edition t-shirt specially designed by kelvin Lim is about to ready in a week time! I am anxiously waiting to see the final work!

The limited edition (100 pieces worldwide) will be available for good Samaritans that willing to donate RM 100 for the needy,poor,orphan & disable in Laos & Cambodia. So far the response has been good with many closed friend promised to donate! Guys & Gals....I would like to say thank you so much to you guys on the behalf of the beneficiaries!

I promised you guys.....I would take as many good photos as possible as my heartiest souvenir for you guys! I will also write as many updates as possible during my journey.......Life is short....I got to do something before I am old.....to help them is so meaningful to me.........at least I did myself proud as a human being........we travel, we party, we eat.......but "we see, we feel, we care & we help ". This is our motto for this trip.......I am really looking forward for it and hopefully I can make it an annual thing......because at the end of the day......we only need "IT" only when we are living!

" we see, we feel, we care & we help"

No comments: