Sunday, July 5, 2009

The burger attack!

I was stumble across a yellowish stall that sells some unidentified food. Upon inspection, it is a burger stall with an all new look! The owner of the stall told me that their burger is up to 70% in real beef or chicken meat! Food lovers like me will not miss any chance to try something new! I ordered a "burger ayam special" and after a good 5 minutes.........its time to try it! Oh My God.....better than the normal "R" brand!



"it was indeed nicely packed and I have to give thumbs up for the cleanliness of the stall"



" Even @RM3.60, I still think its worth it!"

Remarks:- I was surprise when the owner of this stall told me his burger stall was under a franchise system and it cost him RM14,000 to start up his burger business! I have to say the burger is tastier & juicier from the famous "R" brand that has been around for a very long time! I am wondering.....do we really need a franchise system for burger stall????? Maybe we can start to plan a "chee cheong fun" franchise!