Thursday, July 9, 2009

This is what I miss every morning!

Most of the time majority of us the city goers will forgo a delicious & filling breakfast! We are in rush of everything in our daily life! We rush to office, for an appointment, for a date, to catch a movie and so on! How many times do we really sit down, relax our self, free our mind and enjoying a beautiful morning with a sumptuous & delicious breakfast? No I hardly do it......as what we always told our self time is as precious as gold! A good breakfast always makes a perfect start to a beautiful day! What is my ideal breakfast? just have a look at the photos below:-



"there are 2 of them in Cambodia :one in the capital city of Phnom Penh and another one in the majestic Angkor City of Siem Reap"



"FCC Angkor is located at an old colonial house facing the Siem Reap river. Cleverly renovated, intelligent architecture works and very well maintained..... I have no doubt that FCC serve some of the best western & international breakfast in Cambodia!"



" I am gonna miss this breakfast everyday! " Not only looks good but tastes like heaven too! the slices of bread is crispy, egg is well cooked, bacon is yummy and nicely arranged on the plate!



" Yeah.....a cup of perfectly brewed espresso in the early morning makes a good start to a wonderful day!"



" I believe that coffee is one of the reason why I love my life!" I just can't live without it even for a day!



" best ever egg omelette I've ever tried!" Don't believe me...go there and try it yourself! Location:- FCC Phnom Penh@ Sisowath Quay

Remarks:- Try to make yourself free on any one particular morning and have a good breakfast! Look back into your journey of life and be glad with what you have in your life! Treasure what you have and more importantly those people around you. Life is too short even only for happiness! Cheers!