Saturday, May 16, 2009

A day out in Skytrek Bukit Cahaya, Shah Alam

Even wonder what is it all about, I joined my group of friends on an outing at the skytrek located inside Bukit Cahaya, Shah Alam. I was more than anxious to know what is awaiting me ahead and I am all out to prove that height is not a fear to me!! The tallest point in the track is 17 meters high (approximately 55 feets)



"starting point for the whole adventure"
# I am f#$%ing tired and I am glad i did it



" it might looks difficult but if I can do it everyone can...hahaha"




"one of the many obstacles awaiting you"



"walk over it and conquer your own fear"




"one of the more difficult fear factor style obstacles through out the track"

Remarks:- it was a great experience for me all together. nevertheless height is not a fear to me!
for u all out there who are yet to try it out........please do so!! All of the fun, adventure & experience cost you only RM35 per person.