Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chee Cheong Fun Malaysian style

As I am dying for chee cheong fun(rice flour noodle).........I drove myself 20 minutes downtown to Brickfields for my favorite chee cheong fun as supper. The mobile ccf stall is located along the Jalan Tun Sambathan 4. ( located in front of the entrance to YMCA parking). The uncle is still using the charcoal to boil his fish ball, 'fu chuk', tauhu,egg, sotong, kangkung & etc inside a big pot. Why I like this stall so much? Firstly the sesame in this stall is full of aroma. Secondly the sweet sauce and chily sauce is fabuluos. Thirdly this stall resembled the one I had during my kid's life in the Jinjang area. Almost every night I will wait outside my grandmother's house and waiting for the ccf aunty. The taste of the ccf is still very much intact inside my brain!



"you cannot miss this stall which is located just opposite the YMCA parking entrance"
#this photo is courtesy of thestaronline.com



" It's as good as it looks.....70 cents per piece"

Remarks:- It opens around midnight till early morning. However if you want more choices go earlier. I just hope that this uncle will pass his business to someone else so that I can continue to eat my favorite ccf here for a long time.