Friday, April 24, 2009

Fern Forest cafe'

fern forest cafe' is located in a small soi (Singharat Soi 4, Chiang Mai) It is my favorite cafe' whenever I visited Chiang Mai. Perfectly designed and renovated by the husband and wife owner.....this cafe is full of flavor! The place is full of fern just as it is named! The cafe is a perfect place if you need a quiet place to unwind your afternoon, read books or some free net surfing. The freshly brewed coffee are from some of the best coffee beans harvested from the owner's coffee plantation located in Doi saket. The cakes & pies are made daily by the lady boss and her staff! I can guarantee you the freshness of everything here! You get what you pay for and you will miss this place once you are back home! My personal favorites is the " cafe dam" ( long black), Strawberry cake, Black forest cake & warm apple pie. As a hardcore coffee avid.....I always hunt for a good cafe whenever I am traveling...and fern forest cafe' is definitely one of my 'A' list cafe' " A Must Visit cafe' in Chiang Mai" (the cafe open around 8 in the morning until late evening)



" Whoever that love coffee and cakes, this is the place to be!" Thanks to khun "Yai" the owner of this lovely cafe & sweet home of his!



" khun "Yai" and his beloved wife home" How I wish I have something like this.....???



" peaceful & perfectly set up"



" Just find a seat and start ordering"



"I just love this cafe' so much that I come here daily enjoying the fresh air, fresh coffee and fresh cake!"



" he he he say hi to the hippo"




" great sandwich to kick start the day"



" A slice of heavenly made apple pie"



" definitely one of the best strawberry cake I've ever ate"

Remarks:- The number 1 cafe in my heart for the best overall cafe in Chiang Mai.

No comments: