Sunday, October 18, 2009

FaCes oF JaKarTa!!

Some of the selected photo's that I've taken around the city of Jakarta, Indonesia. A very well diversified city with a huge gap between the rich & the poor!



I was immediately welcomed by a beautiful Indonesian air stewardess. Her smile is great and her politeness almost melted me instantly! photo taken inside Air Asia Airbus A32o flight QZ 7691



Inter city rail link is one of the main transportation mode in Jakarta. It is also one of the main cause for Jakarta massive traffic jam problem! photo taken in the mangga dua area



Store like this is found everywhere around Jakarta, Indonesia. What's in store is mainly drinking waters, cigarettes, snacks etc. photo taken in mangga dua area



Huge monument like this is found in the Jakarta City center area. One of the many monument in Jalan Sudirman. photo taken in Jalan Sudirman @CBD Jakarta,Indonesia



Sunset view from my hotel room. photo taken from the window of Orchardz hotel, Jakarta



Canal in front of mangga dua square shopping area. Great place for shopping as price is death cheap and you will be spoiled with choices! photo taken in mangga dua area



One of the rail link inside Jakarta city, Indonesia. photo taken in Jalan Gunung Sahari area



This young girl is enjoying her evening with her own DIY toy. She is so shy that she run away when she realized that I snap her with my camera!! photo taken in mangga dua area



Pollution is so rift in Jakarta that you can see clearly in this photo. photo taken during my way to the airport



Sample of different value of rupiah notes. photo taken inside my hotel room

Remarks:- There are still many area in Jakarta that I've yet to discover and I hope that in the near future I will be back in Jakarta, Indonesia to take more photo's and visit more places of interest!