Sunday, March 6, 2011

Everywhere with my camera

Having hooked up with my lovely Nikon DSLR sometimes ago....I hereby presented to you some of my personal collections of photos that I love. Mostly taken in South East Asia countries.


Chiang Khan, Loei (north eastern Thailand)


Ban Wat Chan@District Galyani Vadhana. Chiang Mai Province.


Doi Inthanon National Park


Morning market@Muang Sing, northern Laos


Kids @ Luang Namtha, northern Laos

Remarks:- the photos shown above are copyright of notyourtourordinary.blogspot.com and could not be reproduce in any mean and way without prior approval from the administrator of this blog.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If attainable, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra info? It is extremely helpful for me.

not your ordinary blogger; said...

I am an amateur photographer and take photos as a pure hobby. Even said so...learning some tricks and skills throughout my time with my baby does help me a lot. the more u take the more better u would be I am sure about this :)