Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What do I learn throughout my TransIndochina trip??

It's been more than a week since I've came back from my maiden backpacking trip to Indochina. It's been a roller coasting journey with thousands of kilometers covered by bus or plane and not to forget lots of walking in between! What do I learned from this trip? 5 words: satisfy, grateful, happy, appreciate & thankful.The next time before I'll complain about anything, I'll think like.......this is life.....nothing is perfect!!! I hope I'll get all the info ready by this weekend...and full report on our Trans-Indochina 2010 will be ready by next week......all the way from day 1 till day 12......non censored......real experience & not to forget dozens of photos for viewing! 


In my mind now.......Trans Siberia 2011.....will it ever become a reality???


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm hm.. that's amazing but actually i have a hard time seeing it... I'm wondering what others have to say....

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you enter, wish look progressive in the direction of more related articles promptly as its one of my choice issue to read.

not your ordinary blogger; said...

well this is what we called life....a journey where what u learned matter the most! believe me...they are some of the most genuine people I've ever met from these few countries! they are poor.....but their smile worth a millions...well at least for me....embarking on my next backpacking trip soon....to the north most of Laos....Phongsaly!