Monday, August 3, 2009

I LUV CONVERSE !!

I am so fond of "converse". Ever since I bought myself the first pair in MBK shopping center....there is no turning back.....eventually I am so obsessed that I started to have my own collection! I wear it almost all the time....even when I am working..5 5 5! Why I am so obsessed? I don't know....but having a new pair of converse makes me feel better or shall I say.....I am in love with "converse"! Look at those photos below:-



" specially made for Doi Tung and limited pairs available for each design & colors"



" my buddy Mr.Ivan Tham bought this back from Australia specially for me"



" I bought this pair of lovely converse in Chiang Mai Airport Plaza" guess what it only cost me 450 bath !!



" shining and glossy jack purcell silver extra lightweight!" my latest pair of converse sneakers!

Remarks:- Thailand is a great country if you are a converse freak like me.....thousands of design for you to choose....some are special & limited edition made only for Thailand! The price is much cheaper compare to Boleh Land! When you are in Bangkok......go to MBK and thousands of lovely pair of converse is waiting for their new proud owner!

Create your own pair of converse now! click here!